"Duel at AVUS"
May 30, 1937
Bronze sculpture of the famous German Grand Prix drivers
Bernd Rosemeyer in the Auto Union dueling with Rudolf Caracciola's Mercedes.
- Edition: Limited to 9, with AutoUnion leading, and
9 with Mercedes leading, for a total of 18.
- Size: Track and stand 36" long, 22" high, and
- Weight w/base: Approximately 85 pounds.
- Finish (choice): Polished Bronze or Satin Chrome Plate,
drivers in brown patina, track red brick patina.
- Method: Each piece is foundry cast using the lost wax process to ensure quality and detail.
- Base: Cast in Bronze, the steep 43 degree brick banking
emphasizes the notorious AVUS North Curve.
Also available with one race car - titled "AVUS 1937".
Limited edition of 9 each.